Fitting / Dismantling
Trazione Plus fits in a easy and immediate way.
In a few simple movements you DRIVE again on snow-clad or frozen road surfaces. It is ideal for any types of cars. Fitting is easy and immediate.
The time necessary for fitting is only 60 seconds, in just 3 steps.
- Stop your vehicle on a level ground;
- Wear a pair of gloves and set Trazione Plus on the top side of the wheel;
- Give the wheel a half-round in order to carry out fitting.
Dismantling is equally easy; it takes only 20 seconds!
- Remove Trazione Plus from the top side of the wheel;
- Move the vehicle in order to carry out dismantling.
Trazione Plus is available in different sizes according to tyre dimensions.
Direction for use
Trazione Plus is a device that can be easily set on to the driving wheels of any vehicle in order to get a better adhesive force on snow-clad or on frozen road surfaces. It is advisable to use it on snow-clad surfaces only, since driving on dry carriageways might negatively influence the vehicle’s behaviour.
WARNING: while fitting and/or dismantling Trazione Plus always wear legally approved personal protective equipment. Little stones between the wheel and the snow traction aid might either break Trazione Plus or warn it out.
- Use Trazione Plus on snow-clad or frozen road surfaces only.
- Do not drive faster than 40 km/h.
- Drive carefully without suddenly braking or gaining speed.
- Warning: please always keep to the instructions given by the manufacturer of your vehicle.
- Do not try to mend the Trazione Plus device by yourself, without previous authorization obtained from its manufacturer.
- Always wash Trazione Plus after any use and let it dry in the open air before putting it away into its original packing.
- Always check the conditions of the device after use: no tearing ought to be visible.
- Hand-wash at 30°. 100% polyester fabrics
Hints for proper recycling:
- Tread 100% polyester fabrics;
- Grey band 87% PA – 13% PU;
- Elastic band 50% PO – 50% rubber;
- Acid green band 100% PP.