Once the order is accepted by Trazione Plus, an automated confirmation will be sent to the e-mail specified by the client.We try our best to ensure that all items on our site are in stock. If, for any reason, we are unable to supply an item we will send you an e-mail with the expected time of arrival. At any time the client can change or cancel the order.
For each delivered item, Manifattura Treponti srl issues a receipt with client’s data.In case invoice is required, the client has to specify it within the order together with the correct data of invoicing, including VAT number and Tax Code.
Manifattura Treponti srl makes the ordered items ready and delivers them to the Courier.
The lead time depends on the chosen payment method:
- Paypal and Credit Cards: items are delivered to the Courier the same day or the working day after the order is accepted
- Bank Transfer: items are delivered to the Courier the workday after the receipt of the payment on Trazione Plus’s bank account (3 to 5 working days after the client’s arrangements with his/her bank for the payment)
We usually use the following Courier services: Bartolini, Tnt e Poste Italiane
Delivery time and costs
Please mind that delivery time may vary due to force majeure, such as working matters of the courier service, strikes and Authority measures.
Bartolini, Tnt and Paccocelere1 typically deliver next working day in Italy except for Calabria and Islands, where 2 working days may apply.
Paccocelere3 delivers within 2/3 working days all over Italy.
- Italy (excl. Sicily, Sardinia) : Gratis
- Italy (Sicily, Sardinia): € 10
- Rest of Europe: € 15
Delivery will be made during working days from 8.30 to 18.00
Delivery of all the products is made to the ground floor entrance.
The courier delivers for the first time without any notice. If the client is not in, the courier leaves a transit advice note (a note in the mail box or a sticker on the doorbell) and tries and make the delivery the following day. If also the second attempt delivery is not successful, the client will be contacted by Manifattura Treponti srl to define a new delivery. Courier’s storage costs shall be borne by Manifattura treponti srl for the first 2 days, then the costs shall be borne by the customer.
At the time of delivery the client is required to check:
- number of delivered packages corresponds to what indicated in the courier’s accompanying document.
- package is not damaged, wet or alterated.
Once the client signs courier’s delivery note no objection can be made about the external aspect of the package.
The present conditions are drawn up in two languages: Italian and English. In case of translation non-compliance, the Italian language shall prevail.